Who we are
Our website address is: https://smartcoupons.net is presented by Unilak Group International UK and Sri Lanka Joint Venture partnership.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact form generate an email to email@example.com
Details you provide will be used to action your request and follow up.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If you provided your contact information, such will be securely stored and will be used only to update you with any information that we believe be useful to you.
Your information will not be updated automatically. Please keep your information updated not to miss out any deals in case you subscribed for deals.
How your information is used
We may use gathered information for the following purposes:
- To Provide and efficient Services to you;
- To efficiently Operate, maintain, protect, improve, and optimize the requested Services and our other potentially beneficial products and useful services;
- To keep you updated and communicate about coupons, advertisements, promotional offerings, and other content found on and off our Services, including through emails and text messages;
- To efficiently process and facilitate coupon printing, loading, and redemption activities .
- To enable the distribution of promotions, marketing and advertising content.
- To inform , remind and invite you to events activities and relevant opportunities.
- To efficiently monitor, measure, conduct analytics on, and improve marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- To enable payment of rewards or rebates timely and efficiently.
- To manage and store shopping lists.
- To send you support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To detect and prevent spam , fraud and any other harmful activities.
- To survey and conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- To provide you with a personalized experience on and off the Services, including targeted advertisements and promotions of our customers, partners and other third parties, which are distributed by or through us or our advertising partners, that may be of interest to you based on your preferences, demographic data, purchase history, and activities.
- To perform efficient advertising, including personalized advertising, through social media platforms such as Facebook ,twitter , YouTube, Google or Pinterest.
- To Anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, case studies, reports, insights, and marketing strategies utilized.
- To effective administrative purposes, such as sweepstakes administration or responding to your inquiries.
- To provide an efficient customer service.
- To comply with local, national and international laws.
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and policies.
How we protect your data
We use variety of techniques to protect your data. The Services may use are physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Additional security measures, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other technology, will be used if you engage in financial transactions on our Services. However, as no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or that unauthorized access or theft of data might not occur.
For features on our Services that require a login or password, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer or mobile device. Use strong logins and passwords that are difficult to guess and change your logins and password periodically. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Please notify us immediately if you think your account or login or password has been compromised.
What third parties we receive data from
Third–party data is any data collected from a variety of sources by a company with no direct connection to the consumer whose data is collected. We receive data from advertisers. Social media and other media sites. Smaetcoupons.net is a publisher of offers presented to us by advertisers. Advertiser can be the company that manufacture or sell product or service, marketplace such as Amazon, ebay, alibaba ; platforms such as Agoda, booking.com, marketing agencies such as Groupon, living social or small retail shops with great products from round the world.
For any inquires on privacy – please email to